Thursday, July 2, 2026

Haircuts!

 Peanut has been begging me to re-dye her hair for months and I kept telling her she had to wait until the play was over so literally the day after she used her money to order the hair dye and as soon as it came we started dyeing. It was a different product than we used last year and is definitely brighter. 

 

 But still very subtle. 

 
Unless you lift up the top part. :) 
 
 
They've also all been begging for haircuts and I finally got them scheduled. We were all due for a good trim.

 
Lou only wanted a little trim. She asked for four inches off. 

 
Peaches decided on a good healthy cut and asked for ten inches off! 

 
She looks so cute! 

 
Peanut got a few inches off and then asked for curtain bangs. 

 
So pretty! 

 
Boo and I only got a few inches off and you can't really tell. :)
 
But here is the before...  

 
And after... 

 
This was the last day of school for Peaches and Lou so we met Daddy after the haircuts for pizza and ice cream.  
 
 
NOW we're really ready for summer! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment