The girls were so sad when it came to the night they had to say goodbye to the cousins. We went over for one last dinner at Noni and Papa's. Noni made an amazing brisket! Then we played bocci ball in the yard.
The kids did really well! I don't think S and B had ever played before but they were getting the ball in there perfectly!
This is a fun game because everyone can play it! 94 to 7 and we all had a good time!
We had teams. T and I, Papa and Auntie N, S and Peaches, B and Lou, and Mama and Noni.
Auntie N got this picture.
I think she and Papa were the winners but I really don't remember now, haha.
They did not want to goodbye.
We wish we lived closer and could see them all the time!
We are already looking forward to our next visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment