The little ones were SO excited when we finally had enough snow to play in! They started off with a snowball fight.
Although I think it was more of an ambush because Lou got out there first, haha.
There really wasn't that much snow so I was surprised when I looked out to see them forming a good sized snowman!
I think this is the first year they've been able to build one totally on their own!
Ta da!
A few days later...I think it was when we were at Boo's out of town basketball game...they took their snow clothes to Noni's and had fun sliding.
Right after that it warmed up and felt almost like Spring! We had record highs for December and almost got up to 50! I was really happy as that meant good roads for people traveling to the wedding, but the girls are hoping for more snow soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment