On the Friday after Thanksgiving day (which was actually the day we ate our turkey) we did a fun little turkey trot with our friends the G family and Ms L. Daddy had to run in to work for a couple hours and take care of payroll since all the other administrators were gone.
It was cold, but a beautiful sunny day! We grabbed a group picture before we headed out.
The kids had a blast walking around the lake with their friends. They ran all over and climbed on rocks, and probably did much more than a 5K with all their side trips. Haha.
We stopped at the playground for quite a while and let the kids run around, and swing.
How do kids not feel cold? Peaches was running around without her coat on, and Lou refused to keep her gloves on...although she did start crying when her hands turned bright red and were stinging I'm sure. I had to warm them up so she could continue playing.
Peanut's friend, I, is a strong, tough, typical boy, but he is also super sweet with the little ones!!
Playing shark with Noni.
SO happy!
"I" volunteered to push Lou on the way back for me. :)
We are so thankful for these sweet friends!!
We sure are going to miss them when they go home in a few weeks!
But we are thankful for every minute we get to spend together between now and then!
No comments:
Post a Comment