Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Eleven!

Eleven?!? This girl needs to slow down! I can't believe how grown up she is! She gets more mature and beautiful every day!


 Boo is my mini-me. Not just in looks, but in personality as well. Just like me she is a by-the-book, black-and-white, rule following, Type A. She likes to have things in order, and is our only child who cleans without being told. :) She wants things done the "right" way, and she works hard to make sure they are. She likes to have her space clean and tidy, and gets frustrated when her sisters don't do their part to make that happen. She will be very glad to have her own room and space that she can keep tidy without anyone messing it up. :)

Boo is our worker bee. I think God gave her the gift of a strong work ethic. She is amazing and once she sets her mind to something it is going to get done. She can work almost as long as Daddy and I on the house and is always the first to volunteer to help out. She is strong too and can do adult-size jobs with ease. Daddy and I are so grateful for her help, and continue to be amazed at how hard she works!

This year most of our activities were cancelled. We've REALLY missed dance, as Boo is such an amazing dancer. She will often put on music and make up beautiful dances on the spot. Maybe she will be a choreographer! Soccer was another thing lost to Covid this year. Thankfully we've still had Awana and Boo continues to excel, holding "Study Club" for her sisters and making sure everyone has their verses memorized. :)

She is awesome at school as well and consistently pulls straight A's. She is very self-motivated and I rarely have to direct her on her schoolwork. She gets up and starts on her own and works until her plan is finished for the day. I really appreciate how responsible she is...it makes my job as a learning coach so much easier!

Boo is responsible in all areas of her life. I never have to worry about her making bad choices. We trust her judgement completely. She's not perfect of course, and occasionally blows up at her sisters, but those times are few and far between. She has Daddy's "long fuse" and it takes a lot to get her riled up. 

She is so sweet and helpful with her sisters, and while babysitting isn't her favorite thing she will do it when asked. Legos are probably her favorite thing to do with them. I love seeing them play Legos together. They will sit for hours and build, often times listening to Odyssey while they work. I love how close they are, and pray they will always be the best of friends.

We were so thankful that Noni continued to do piano this year, and Boo has really grown in her abilities. She practices often and likes to have her songs perfect. It's been fun to see her growth.

 Here is her birthday interview:

1. Favorite color: yellow
2. Favorite toy: I don't really have one
3. Favorite fruit: lemons
4. Favorite TV show: Floor is Lava
5. Favorite lunch: I don't really have one
6. Favorite outfit: My new shirt with a pair of stretchy leggings
7. Favorite game: Beat That
8. Favorite snack:   I don't really have one
9. Favorite animal: Owls
10. Favorite song: In the Sweet By and By
11. Favorite book: I don't know
12. Your best friend: Ella and Rebecca
13. Favorite Cereal: Multi grain Cheerios 
14. Favorite thing to do outside: Climb trees
15. Favorite drink: Lemonade
16. Favorite holiday: Christmas
17. Favorite breakfast: Pancake cereal
18. What do you like to take to bed: Ruff Ruff
19. What do you want to be when you grow up: an archeologist
20. What do you want for your birthday dinner? lasagna



Happy Birthday Boo,
 
I can't believe you are 11 sweet girl! You are growing and changing so quickly. You are so beautiful and sweet, responsible and thoughtful. Daddy and I are so very proud of you! It is such a joy watching you grow into young lady God is helping you become. 
 
I love how much you love to read. Just like Mommy you often a book in your hand. I love finding you reading your bible. You can never go wrong with that! It is such a joy to watch you growing in your faith. I pray that you will always have that heart for God and His word.

Thank you for all you do. You are such a hard worker and Daddy and I are so thankful for you. We appreciate all your help more than you know and I know we wouldn't be as far on the house without you. 

Thank you for being so responsible! You make this Mommy's job so much easier by doing the right thing and helping out around the house. You are such a blessing, and I so appreciate all you do around here to help the house run more smoothly. You are kind and thoughtful and always on the lookout for ways to help. I don't know what I would do without you!

Happy Birthday my sweet sweet girl! I love you so much! I can't even put it into words. You are a blessing straight from God. I am so thankful for you! I can't wait to see what amazing things He does in your life this year! As 2 Corinthians 13:14 says, "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you." I love you baby girl.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment