Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Five!

 This sweet girl is 5 today! 

Peaches brings so much joy to our family! She is funny, energetic, thoughtful, loud, silly, and for the most part a very happy girl! She lives life to the fullest and is 100% in for everything. She is either flying on a cloud or down in the dumps. There is rarely an in-between. I think we could all take a cue from this age and learn how to be in the moment and enjoy it to the fullest...although I won't mind when those emotions start to temper out a bit and find a balance. Haha. :P

She really has matured this year and can go off and play sweetly for hours without me having to worry about her getting into anything. We are working on listening and obeying right away...it's a hard one to master but we are getting there. :) She loves to dance to music and is always up for a dance party! 

I don't know if it's because she started early or what but Peaches is a wonderful little piano player! I can't believe how well she does! She is constantly playing the piano, and I guess all that practices pays off because she can play amazingly well for her age. We are so thankful for all that Noni has done to teach her! 

Peaches is such a sweet girl. She loves to play with her sisters, and gets along with each one of them. She and Lou have started to butt heads recently as Lou gets more assertive with what is "mine!" but they still play together well for the most part. She and Peanut play the most together, and rarely argue. She plays Legos and Calico Critters with Bug and Boo and they are sweet to include her. 

Peaches LOVES school and Awana! She is so excited when it is a school day or Awana night. Her teacher says she is sweet and helpful. She is always excited to tell me about her day at preschool and the things she did. She loves her little friends there and talks about them all the time. 


Here is her birthday interview:

1. Favorite color: purple
2. Favorite toy: my brand new scooter
3. Favorite fruit: yummy apples, actually all of them!
4. Favorite TV show: Crash (not a TV show)
5. Favorite lunch: chicken nuggets
6. Favorite outfit: this! Thank you Ma-ma!
7. Favorite game: The new Crash
8. Favorite snack: ants on a log, actually energy balls
9. Favorite animal: The Nina-corn!
10. Favorite song: Jingle Bells
11. Favorite book: My new Nina-corn book
12. Your best friend: Eva
13. Favorite Cereal: Honey Nut Cheerios 
14. Favorite thing to do outside: Play on the swingset
15. Favorite drink: apple juice (at school)
16. Favorite holiday: What's a holiday? Ohh, Christmas!
17. Favorite breakfast: Donuts 
18. What do you like to take to bed: Every animal, even Do-do, even my brand new Nina-corn
19. What do you want to be when you grow up: Elsa!
20. What do you want for your birthday dinner? Cupcakes! and chicken nuggets and cake too!





Happy Birthday Sweet Girl,
 
Peaches you are amazing! It has been so fun to watch you growing this year. You are changing so quickly and turning into a big girl right before our eyes. I love your passion for life and your infectious joy. You know how to live life to the fullest and remind me to do the same. You are such a blessing.

The best part of this last year was when you asked Jesus into your heart. You thought long and hard about it and when you were finally ready it was a joy to behold! Daddy and I were so proud of you. Your face was radiant with peace and love and joy! We are so so happy that you made that life-changing decision and we pray you will hold fast to God for the rest of your life, through all the ups and downs. He will never leave you or forsake you. 
 
 You are a such a sweet friend and always kind to others. I love to watch you at Awana. You are always on the lookout for little ways you can help others and make them feel included. You are good at seeing the needs of others and meeting them. I love to watch you play sweetly with your sisters. I pray you will always be the best of friends.
 
I love you so so very much sweet girl. You are truly amazing. Four was a wonderful year and I can't wait to see what five brings!

Love, Mommy
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment