Thursday, January 28, 2021

Leftover Thursday

When we ordered couches for the girls' new rooms Peaches' got backordered. It finally came literally months later. We were carrying it over to the grange together when T said, "I think it will just be easier if I carry it myself." I thought he looked so funny packing a couch on his head. :P

Boo made a beef pot pie with homemade crust for dinner one night!

 
This one actually wasn't Lou...Peanut tried to give me a hug as I was bringing Lou her plate and it didn't go as planned. The animals enjoyed it. Haha.

 
Peaches is learning that you shouldn't bring Queso over to a dog. He hates dogs. This was from when she tried to introduce him to Grandpa's dog. He didn't scratch her...it was more like a single puncture and somehow it turned into this.

Grumping.

 
And 10 seconds later.
 

Opening presents from Daddy's sweet secretary.

She got Daddy an automatic candy dispenser and the girls Grinch bath bombs! They loved them!


Happy Thursday! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment