Boo has a new favorite. The craft cupboard. The craft cupboard is a little tiny space under our bar. Its perfect for housing all of K's crayons, markers, stickers, paints, coloring books, stamps, beads, playdough, and other miscellaneous items we refer to, collectively, as crafts. The cupboard does not have a child lock because that would defeat the purpose of allowing K the freedom to go get an activity. Boo has decided to make full use of that freedom. At first she would just go over and try to open it. I would usually let her get one or two things out and then try to redirect her to more age-appropriate toys. So once she realized she wasn't allowed to explore to her heart's content she decided to get a little more...crafty...about her exploring. The other day I was getting ready and I thought she was playing in the living room. When I didn't see her for a few minutes I decided to investigate. She was, ever so quietly, emptying the craft cupboard.
Buryat New Year
6 years ago




She's too cute!
ReplyDeleteI am so not looking forward to child-proofing, and the difficulties it causes for Ali. I never had to child-proof with Ali because she didn't get into anything - ever. The odds of that happening again are quite slim.