Since Bug's birthday was on a Wednesday this year, and the last night of Awana, we decided to have a party for her on Saturday, with 22 kiddos! It was SO much fun! We rented three inflatables for two hours and then did pizza, presents and cake. I think all the kids had a great time!
The slides seemed to be the favorite. I bet these kids went down the slides a hundred times each!
The last time we experienced inflatables Boo didn't really care for them much. I guess the uneven terrain while learning to walk isn't much fun, but this time she loved them!
My friend, Katie, got this great picture of Bug and I coming down the slide.
We Moms decided to join in the fun. :)
Happy girl!
What's more fun than going down a slide? Going down with five other people!
Check out that air time!
Whee!
Mountain climbing kids!
The few daddies guarding the exit...although I think a few munchkins slipped through their perimeter. :)
Ring a round the rosy.
After our time with the inflatables was over we all headed over to where we had set up our party area.
Most of our Princes and Princesses. (It's hard to get a picture of 22 kids at the same time!)
Pizza!
We had two tables full of kiddos. So much fun!
The place we were at also had a huge tree house play area.
Boo bear checking out one of the other babies.
Pizza!
We had two tables full of kiddos. So much fun!
The place we were at also had a huge tree house play area.
Boo bear checking out one of the other babies.








Cake!

The kids DID have a great time! So did their parents! :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks like a fun party! I bet they were exhausted and slept all the way home :)I do mean the kids not the mommies and daddies hahaha
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great party!! I love the Princes and Princesses!! Ali would especially love that idea!
ReplyDelete