There have been several mornings, recently, that we have had a visitor to entertain us while we eat breakfast. We have seen this visitor around our neighborhood before but never have we been graced with a personal appearance at our own house.

Bug things its quite funny, and I have to admit that it is humorous to watch a turkey walking down your sidewalk. :)
Apparently she (I have no idea if it's a boy or girl but other people refer to her as a she) is the town turkey. She lives in town and wanders from house to house. She doesn't bother anyone so they leave her alone. I assume she goes into hiding around November because we always see her a few times in the spring. :)
Gobble gobble.
How funny! We had a turkey from the neighborhood that came to our school a few times and even wandered into the building once. I think Tom Turkeys have more bright colors on their feathers and head plus they are bigger. The hen turkeys are duller colors and smaller so she looks like a she turkey :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! We have a yard bunny that we see almost every day right now (I'm really hoping she's pregnant), but no Yard Turkeys around here!
ReplyDelete