Boo Bear is really starting to talk these days! It seems like we hear a new phrase or word every day. She just started saying "baby" with both syllables. It used to be "ba-ba" and now it is the full "bay-bee". Some of her other new words are: "all done", "booh" (book), "mill" (milk), "cooh" (cookie), and "not yet". She was throwing a fit the other night (unfortunatley a pretty common occurance the last few weeks) and we were there but trying to ignore her, so when she finally started to calm down I said, "Are you all done throwing a fit?" she looked up at us and said, quite tearfully, "not yet". T and I burst out laughing, to her bewilderment. :)
~
She has discovered babies recently and loves to cart around one of K's babydolls. She pushes it in the stroller and clutches it tightly while walking around. It's pretty cute. She is growing so quickly, and we see new developments every day. I'm hoping that her tantrums will soon be fewer and farther between but for the most part we are loving this new grown-up stage she is entering!
I can't believe how grown up she is looking! My goodness, they grow up so fast! I love her "kisses"
ReplyDeletePrecious!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNoni
I LOVE the first learning to talk phase! It's sooo adorable!
ReplyDelete