Bug's new playset is under construction! We spent the whole weekend working on it...well, minus T going to a baseball game, me throwing a shower for a friend, and church on Sunday. Grandma and Grandpa came out Friday night and worked hard on getting the project up and running. They kept the work going while T and I were busy doing our stuff on Saturday. T and I helped out when we got back.
The guys made some great progress and the skeleton shape is up.
I think all the main structural work is done. Now we just need, walls, railings, etc.
The "teepee" is just to hold up the main beam while the concrete set, it will be coming down as soon as it stops raining and we can get out there to work on it. We had big plans to work on it this evening, but the rain kind of nixed that idea. It definitely won't be ready for her birthday on Wednesday but we plan on working on it next weekend. Hopefully we will at least get it functioning soon and then we can work on the cosmetic stuff later.

How fun! Can't wait to see it finished :)
ReplyDeleteA play set would be great! I just hate to give up precious yard space for it :) But entertainment for hours I'm sure :)
ReplyDelete