I love how well Lou plays by herself. She does this all the time while Peaches and I are doing school. She can entertain herself for hours just puttering away with her toys. Usually I don't get to witness it but she came with me while I was getting an oil change so I snuck a video of her playing with the toys in the waiting room.
Here she is at library story time doing a craft with her friends.
Daddy bought the new Natural History Museum Lego.
The girls had a lot of fun putting it together over the course of a few days!
Lou talked me into making frog pancakes for Leap Day. :)
They spent a long time making a Magna-tiles castle and then Jax came in with his big booty and sat on it, smashing it flat. I couldn't help laughing out loud!
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment