T had a fun idea on "Duct Tape Night" at AWANA. The kids wrapped a teammate in duct tape - sticky side facing out and then the kids had to roll on the floor trying to pick up as much pieces of their team color of confetti as possible. It was pretty funny!
I think the hardest part was counting the pieces when they were done!
We've been having some beautiful sunrises lately!
Peanut had to make a poem for school out of magazine words. I thought she did a pretty good job!
Lou played her first offertory at church the other day! She did a wonderful job!
A few weeks ago we had freezing rain. It was making ice sheets on all the windows and looked pretty cool! I was glad we didn't have anywhere to go that day.
Lou does this and says, "Look at me Ma-ma! I'm a koala!"
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment