T has really been knocking out the last of the house projects in the last few months! He spent several weekends getting all the beams wrapped and they look AMAZING! I am so happy with how they turned out!
The kitchen...
Library
Before in the mud room...
And after!
And the living room!
I love them!
This picture is from when he had to go under the house in the crawl space to wire the hot tub.
He's also been working on all the trim and door frames and I am happy to say that it is all done! We now have a completed house! The only things left on our list is some cabinets for Lou's bathroom, a door of some sort to block off the septic pump in the basement, and a built in cabinet in the family room for movies. Other than that we are DONE! It feels so weird to say that after five and half years of living here!
And here is the motivation for all that industry....T has broken ground on his shop site!
Let the building commence!
No comments:
Post a Comment