I saw this idea on Pinterest and even though I'm not a crafty mom I set this up for them. They had fun and made their little Valentine's cards.
You put a rubber band around a toilet paper tube so it makes the shape of heart and then use it like a stamp in paint. They did a good job and didn't make too big of a mess.
T got most of the Valentine's stuff since I had been out of town, and they were thrilled with each thing.
We had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
And a while later we headed to church for a homeschool Valentine's party.
They did a walking version of musical chairs, did some crafts, and played hide and seek.
Then they got to open Valentines from each other.
I thought that Lou and I had escaped the sickness that everyone else had but after the party we went home and she said she was tired. She fell asleep and woke up with a fever. :( She ended up sleeping on and off for the next 48 hours straight. That is one nice thing about Lou. When she gets sick she sleeps. A LOT. She wanted to sleep in our bed for most of her day time naps.
During one of them I made a Valentine's dinner.
Bug stayed home from AWANA with her since she still wasn't getting out of the house at that point anyway. After AWANA the rest of us came home and we all opened our cards from each other, and Aunt K sent the girls some money.
Lou perked up enough to open her box.
Peanut made this for Boo. Lol.
It was a sweet, albeit sickly, Valentine's with our little loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment