For some reason it's really difficult (and frustrating!) to get videos off my phone. Normally I avoid the process, but the other day I bit the bullet and spent a couple hours getting them off and uploading them. Some of them are several months old. In the first two she still had her front teeth.
Bug was doing something and Lou put her hands on her hips and wagged her finger at her like she was scolding her. Bug was trying to recreate it here to show me. :)
No idea what she was trying to do here. Such a ham.
Here's one after the tooth.
Lou always lets me know when she needs a new diaper. She says, "I poop." for either poop or pee so we are working on the difference, and prepping for potty training. I just have to find the time to do it. Whenever she poops she runs to her changing table and tries to climb up for a diaper change.
Heading into the day like...
Boo taught her this little flip and she wanted to do it over and over!
Lou does a funny fake snore. You can catch it a little bit at the beginning of this video when Bug was playing with her.
Okay that's all for now. I'll have to post some more next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment