Queso has been doing very well and seems to have recovered from the loss of his brother. It helped a lot that Taco started being nicer to him. He gets a little rough when they play fight, but he will also snuggle with him when they take a nap. :)
Since Queso was the runt he is still very small. Maybe he will never get as big as a normal cat? I will come upon him napping somewhere and he looks so tiny!
Lou is doing better with being gentle, but she is still rough sometimes. This day I was getting her cleaned up for lunch when I realized the cat was in her highchair! He likes to crawl on the back of the couch which is right next to her chair. I don't know if he climbed over to her...more likely she snatched him up and shoved him down in her seat. :P
This is her really mad/sad face. She was being too rough with him and got in trouble. You can see the look on his poor face. Sometimes I wonder if he knows what she did to his brother because whenever she picks him up, even gently, his heart starts beating really fast. :(
Queso makes us laugh a lot. Here he is licking a stuffed duck.
And he is just so darn cute.
We are very thankful for him and the sweetness he adds to our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment