Thursday, November 12, 2020

Leftover Thursday

"Look! My bread is a fishy for Jesus!" 
 
Since we haven't had our usual activities we've been trying to let the girls have a friend or two over after church on Sundays since I have to run back to town anyway to pick up Bug from Youth Group and can drop them off. 

 
Our garden didn't do all that well this year...mostly because the little fingers planting the starts were a little too vigorous. :P But it made up for it in tomatoes. We had tomatoes coming out our ears! I made enough spaghetti sauce to last us til next summer...this was only the last gathering. I had already made two huge batches of sauce plus given a friend four gallon bags of tomatoes so she could do the same!

 

Boo saw a cool Science experiment to make colored ice balls.


 

Peanut was a little wild-eyed with excitement to try it too. Haha.


 

Mama rearranged her living room. I hope when I am 89 years old that I can still move furniture around. :)


 

The crazy toddler strikes again! One day Lou dumped 3 full ounces of tea tree oil on our mattress! It literally smelled up the entire house! We thought we had gotten it with taking off the comforter/sheets/mattress pad but apparently it actually got on the mattress itself. Thankfully we had a spare we could trade out because the smell was so strong it was giving us headaches and we couldn't go to sleep! 


 
Bug "adopted" an element for Science class and had to make a model. She made a giant sugar cookie to model Hafnium which is actually a pretty cool element, as she can tell you. 

 
Noni continues to give the kids piano lessons and we are so grateful as their skills improve daily! 


 Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment