These pictures were from September I think. Back when it was nice and sunny and warm. :P We are very thankful that Noni was able to continue piano lessons for the girls through all the Covid stuff. This Fall she has done any theory lessons outside, and they wear masks when they go into the piano room, with the widows open. Whoever isn't doing lessons gets to play.
The girls were even more excited when their friends, the G family were able to join them for lessons! Noni always comes up the best hands-on lessons! Usually some type of game where they are up and moving. They love it!
Boo and Peanut both played offertories this Fall. I was so proud of Peanut because she made a couple mistakes but she kept right on going!
Boo did a great job as well! I think she was a little worried that they would be done taking offertory before she finished. I was impressed that she was able to look at them and stay on track so well. :)
We are so thankful that Noni is teaching them this beautiful, life-long skill! Great work girls!
Thank you Noni!!! And Happy Birthday!!!
Beautiful! How wonderful to use their talents to serve in church!
ReplyDelete