I had SUCH a great birthday! T took the day off and we made the two hour drive to a water park we’d never been too. It was SO neat! It was inexpensive, you could bring your own food in, and it had lots of toddler friendly areas!
I love birthdays and believe they should be celebrated to the fullest so I was hap-hap-happy and had so much fun!
Love my family!
Almost the whole clan was able to come and we enjoyed every minute!
Cute Auntie Nae and Waylon! Love that little grin!
Auntie M brought all the food so I didn’t have to do a single thing…what a nice relaxing birthday! She brought sandwiches, fruit, chips, and cupcakes. A water park feast!
And they also brought some fun favors for the kids!
Cutie Boo.
Funny sunglasses. :)
It’s hard to believe that 11 years ago I was spending my birthday in the hospital waiting for this sweet girl to arrive! She is so grown up and beautiful these days! It’s fun to watch our only niece (not for long!) turning into such a beautiful little lady.
Auntie M made these delicious cupcakes! We all devoured them!
She also brought little ice cream cups. Yum!
I found this pretty shirt for S and was hoping she would like it. It looked great on her!
After lunch, cake, and presents it was time to get busy swimming! There goes our big little girl…
The cousins had a BLAST! They have a huge zero entry pool that was perfect for Peanut.
Swimmin’ kids!
There was also a lazy river that was a ton of fun!
Not surprisingly the little ones passed out on the ride home which made for a nice quiet drive. :)
We got home, where Noni was waiting, and turned right around (within 8 minutes!) and left for a freezer meal party! Bug and Boo came with Noni and I and an hour later we were back home celebrating some more!
Noni made me a yummy German chocolate cake, my favorite! Had to get a picture with my best girls!
The kids got in bed and zonked out after such a busy day! T stayed with them so Noni and I could go for a walk, where God gave me a beautiful sunset for my birthday! I love this farm country we live in!
What a perfect day!
Looks like a perfect birthday for sure! Gorgeous sunset!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday from Alabama! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun way to celebrate!
ReplyDelete