After our big BBQ of delicious foods I put Peanut to bed, and Boo in her jammies and we all went out to the “baseball field” to shoot off some fireworks! Auntie M took this cute picture!
And I had to have a picture with my cutie pie girls!
A big group of them had gone to the fireworks stand the night before and brought back all kinds of goodies to try!
The girls really got into the sparklers this year…probably because they had just done them with Aunt Karen at the wedding. Usually one or the other is too nervous to hold a sparkler, but this year they loved them!
The guys put on a spectacular show for us. Here’s the only video I got. I should have gotten the finale but I guess I was too busy watching it to video it. :)
I thought this picture was cute, although for the life of me I can’t remember what they were all looking at.
Auntie Nae grabbed this cute shot. :)
And another Peanut-running-in-circles video. Silly girl!
Here’s the other 2nd cousin…the newest member of the family, baby H! He is SUCH a cutie pie! And a really good baby! I hardly heard him cry in the 4 days we were all together! Everybody loved him!
He won’t be the newest member of the family for long though! I don’t think I have mentioned on here that we are getting a new niece! Auntie Nae will be having a little girl sometime in November! In related news we are also getting a new nephew!!! Auntie Nina is also having a baby in November, a boy! We are SOO excited for the two new cousins to arrive!
Here’s the first picture of Auntie Nae’s baby girl, she’s much bigger now…
Waylon is in for a wild ride, but Peanut is doing her best to prepare him for little-sister-peskiness! He is very particular about his toys and here she is with a two fistfuls of pilfered G.I. Joes. Love the look on her face. She totally knows what she’s doing!
And baby H also gave Waylon a taste of what’s in his future. :)
We had so much fun spending the long weekend with the family. There was much sweetness and laughter!
I absolutely love this photo that Auntie Nae captured through the living room window. So cute.
We hope you all had a safe and happy 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment