Thankfully after a good night’s rest and laying on the couch all day, the girls were ready and able to participate in the wedding! T and I ran a few last minute wedding errands and then came back and I got everyone ready early so I could be available to take pictures. Noni took this one before we got too busy.
I loved how the girls’ hair turned out!!! Thank you Pinterest!
It was actually pretty easy, and I sprayed it so much that it was still intact the next day, haha! :) I didn’t want them to have to deal with the wind blowing it all over the place.
Love this picture of my three cutie pies!!!
Little one.
Grown up Boo.
I went up and down the stairs taking pictures of anything and everything. This is just a VERY small sampling of the several hundred pictures I ended up with!
I loved their wedding cake! So fun and beachy!
Noni and her girls.
Noni captured this picture of Bug and Boo watching Auntie Jen get ready. So sweet.
Uncle Sean and Aunt Karen
Sweet Boo Bear!
There were a lot of pictures in between…all the wedding party, parents, grandparents, etc. Then it was time for the big show! The girls did a great job as flower girls!
Peanut didn’t make it very far. With all the new people around she was pretty clingy the whole trip. She veered off to me and followed me around asking to be picked up throughout the ceremony.
It was such a beautiful setting for a wedding! The sun was going down and it was calm and peaceful on the beach. People on either sides of the house set up chairs and were watching the wedding right along with the official guests. :)
The girls did even better than I expected! They stood there quietly and watched the whole ceremony.
Right when the Pastor said, “You may kiss your bride!” Peanut toddled right through the middle of everything. Haha :)
She went over to Bug and asked to be picked up. So funny.
The wedding party.
Yay!
And our new favorite couple!
Congratulations Sean and Jen!!! We love you both!
What a beautiful wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment