One of my favorite parts of the vacation was just being together. At home we are all always going in a million different directions. It was so nice just to be able to hang out with no deadlines or responsibilities.
Not sure if this means something? Haha. I found it on my phone.
We had several "beach days" although it was really more like 2-3 hours. We would go hang out on the beach whenever we had a chunk of free time. It was nice being so close. We could just walk back to the condo if we needed anything.
We made sand castles every time we went.
And the girls played in the water for hours.
Lou is definitely a beach girl. She was so happy running back and forth between the water and the sand.
It's hard to see in this picture but there were some guys fishing with the longest poles I've ever seen. They must have been 15+ feet long.
When they started bringing something in T went over to check it out. They said they were fishing for Ahi but instead they kept catching these Moray Eels. These guys were three feet long with some nasty looking teeth. They had to spend time getting them off the hook and then they let them go because they said while you can eat them, they don't taste good. I wasn't too excited to go back in the water after seeing them. I was hoping these types of creatures were swimming a little further out than we were. :P
Lou had no such qualms and was happy to share the ocean with anything but sharks. "I don't want to see a shark Momma!"
Thankfully we did not see any!
Just down the beach from where we swam there was a little rock peninsula with some tide pools so we all went over to check it out one day.
So pretty. And we finally got some sunshine!
I keep saying this but the pictures and videos don't do it justice. There were so many tiny creatures in here!
Such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment