Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Pumpkin Patch!

I had been trying to figure out a day to go to the pumpkin patch and then we heard that Bug's teacher was hosting an outing to it! Noni was able to go with us and we worked ahead so they could all take the day off. We grabbed a picture on the way in and then I got to meet Bug's teacher.

 

I had to feed the baby so she and I headed back to the car and Noni took the big girls into the corn maze!



They figured out a better way to get through the maze this year! 

 

They were bursting with excitement to tell me all about it once I found them at the playground. 


Next we went on the train ride around the fields.



And then the girls did the little train.



After that the big three headed to the peddle car track while Noni took Peaches to the slide.





Lou really wanted to move and was so happy when I let her down on the ground.



Thankfully we hit the last really nice day of Fall! It was in the 60's this day, and the next day dropped to 50, never to return.

Noni took Peaches down the slide 10 times! This thing is huge so that is a lot of climbing!





We had lunch, played some more, picked our pumpkins, got pumpkin and huckleberry donuts, and then called it a day.


Thanks so much for coming with us and helping out Noni!

Pumpkin carving pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment