January 25th
Boo: You want to go play Co Critters? (Co is her word for Calico). Back then she was really into Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. She gave a little hop with her hands on her hips, "Grrriffic!"
January 29th
Pointing to my neck. "What's that?" Me: "My mole." E: "A hole?" Me: "No. A mole. It's like a freckle." E: "Oh." pause "Can I bite it?"
February 10th
Daddy was working on the house. A brad nail blew out the side of the window he was working on and he said, "Dadgumit. That stinks!" E: "Mommy? What's a gummit? It...stinks?"
February 14th
The girls made heart shaped cookies, big ones and small ones. She woke up from her nap and I told her she could have one big cookie or two small ones. She looked them over and said with a funny grin, "I want two BIIIIGGG ones!" Boo and I laughed and she started laughing too. "I'm so funny!"
February 15th
She was looking out the window watching Daddy plow snow with the tractor. "Daddy! He likes me all the times! Daddy upside down?" Me: "What??" Rushing over to the window. "Daddy is upside down?" Her: "Uhhhh. No. Daddy put ME upside down! Hahaha!"
February 19th
"That for babies. I'm not a baby. I'm a big girl!" Me: "Yes you're my big big girl!" Her: "Yes! I'm your big big mama! You my big big Mama! Like Daddy!"
February 20th
The babysitter was over. The girls were playing Calico Critters. She came back down. "There's a crazy baby. But I'm not a crazy baby! I'm a big sister!"
:)
I'm laughing out loud at how a gummit stinks!
ReplyDelete