Thursday, November 21, 2019

Leftover Thursday

On worship team nights I have started paying the big girls to babysit the little ones. That way I can practice in peace without having to get up every two seconds to redirect someone. It's so nice to have bigger girls that can be responsible for their little sisters! 


Sometimes they run around the sanctuary, playing with AWANA toys, and sometimes they go play with the toys in the nursery. They came and asked for my phone one night and took pictures of their block creation. :) 


I went in to get Peaches from nap time one day and found she had apparently been up and out of the pack and play before falling asleep. Haha.


Peanut wanted a picture with her snowman pancake. :)


Peanut got a free pumpkin from the community center because she had let them take a picture of her in order to advertise their Halloween event. We later saw the picture on their Facebook page. The girls said, "You're famous!" :)


I believe this is Mama and Bandit.


And Papa, Noni, and Abigail. :)


Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment