The "field trip" pumpkins at the pumpkin patch are pretty small, but Boo found a bigger one and Daddy managed to get the others carved even though they were tiny.
They had also frozen so that made them softer and easier to carve. :)
Peanut and Peaches both wanted to paint theirs. I was surprised how specific and sparse Peaches painting was. I was expecting her to just slop it all on there like in years past. :)
Peanut made a donut. :)
Check out Peaches face. This is one of her new things when I start to take a picture. Lovely. :P
The little ones were dirty from dinner and painting so we plopped them in the sink.
I love that our sink is big enough for little baths!
Here is the finished product. It's been so cold they didn't last long, but at least we were festive this year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment