At 11 months Lou is pulling up like crazy, and walking with push toys! It looks like she is going to be our earliest walker! She has stood up on her own for a couple of seconds at a time, but she still isn't very steady.
She now has 7 teeth and is our best eater by far. She loves food, and eats almost everything. She still doesn't like broccoli and eggs though. Her favorite meal is a peanut butter and chia seed sandwich with a fruit cup and a cheese stick (torn into strips) which she gets every week at worship team practice. :)
She says Ma-ma and Da-da and makes lots of noises. She is always "talking" but it sounds more like variations of "ahhh" and growling. She loves her bunny and wants it to sleep with, but since she is pulling up she has started throwing it out of the crib. Then she cries and cries until someone comes and puts it back in...but then she thinks it's time to get up and cries and cries because you left her in the crib. So when she really gets worked up I have to get her out of bed and read books/rock/sing again like I'm putting her down for a nap and then she will finally go to bed. Whew. :P
She is our funny funny girl and brings us so much joy! I can't believe she's about to be one!!!
I didn't get many pictures this month because she is nearly impossible to hold still! Peaches was trying to help me...that didn't work out so well. Haha.
I finally turned her loose and she crawled over into their "house". I love that they are starting to play together more!
Happy 11 months little Lou!
No comments:
Post a Comment