We went to paint pottery the day after Christmas. So fun!
Cousin S did a blue race car!
Noni and I made some ornaments. We let Peaches paint the bases and then put all the kids' fingerprints on them to commemorate our Christmas together.
T and I did bowls. The girls did figurines and an ornament.
T and I had an appointment at 11 one day to get his remote start installed so we left the girls with everyone and took it in. We planned to do some errands while we waited for it. They said it would take 4 hours when I spoke to them on the phone. When we dropped it off they said 4-6. We went shopping, went to lunch, went to the DMV and got enhanced drivers' licenses, and after 7 hours we went back. They said it would be another two hours!! So we called and asked if the girls could spend the night. We went out to dinner and did a few more errands and picked it up just before closing.
While we were doing that the girls were having a ball with the family and playing freeze dance. I guess every time Auntie N would stop the music Peaches would yell at her to turn it back on. They showed us how they were playing the next day.
She wasn't doing the full on scream, but she was definitely talking. I love how she "freezes".
Unfortunately we figured out that the pick up's remote start wouldn't stay on for more than a minute so T had to take it BACK in the next day! He took Bug and Boo with them. They fixed it in a few minutes, but then a few hours later it was doing it AGAIN! He took it back and in 30 minutes they had it fixed. Hopefully it stays that way! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment