For the Christmas service Noni worked with the children and taught them a new song with a lot of percussion. We have a new guitarist on the worship team who also plays something called a Kahone. He's been teaching some of the kids how to play it and Buggy has a natural talent. One of the boys actually bought his own so he played that and Buggy played Mr. L's.
Peaches wasn't sure what to do with all this activity. She just stood there and stared at the kids. :)
I think this was the most uneventful Christmas program yet. Usually there is one kid who acts up and makes everybody laugh, but this year everyone behaved and stood in their proper places. :)
I don't know why sometimes my phone flips the video to the side and sometimes it doesn't. Unfortunately this is one of the times it didn't, but you can still get the idea. The kids did a great job and so did Noni getting them all to learn this challenging song!
They also did a version of Jesus loves the little children. But I won't upload it since it's flipped too. Great job kids!
That was great! I love that song and they did a great job keeping the beat while singing!
ReplyDelete