I love that moment when the kids see their big present on Christmas morning. Buggy is especially expressive. (see the video from yesterday, haha!).
It was hard to figure out what to get everybody this year because we usually go with a theme and get them all dolls, or all Legos, etc. This year they all wanted something different so we ended up going with it. Bug wanted an art set, Boo wanted Legos, and Peanut wanted this Calico Critter house with real working lights.
Buggy is our little artist. She loves to draw and this set has already kept her busy for hours and hours.
Boo and Peanut liked their gifts too.
Working lights!
Boo is a girl after Daddy's own heart with her love of Legos!
They all had to show off their gifts to everyone.
Peaches woke up in the midst of all the excitement and I went down to get her. I put her down so we could get a picture of her seeing her toys but the crowd of people startled her and she bee-lined after me. When she did see her present she was super excited though. She LOVES babies right now!
Right away she wanted her out and rocked her back and forth.
Then she gave the baby a bottle and put her to bed. :)
So sweet!
I didn't get to hold Baby B very much because Peaches was slightly jealous. A few times she was distracted enough that I was able to get some sweet baby snuggles. ;)
So fun to have a big gathering for Christmas!
Noni fixed yummy cinnamon rolls so we grabbed a picture while she was getting them on the table.
Next up...stockings!
No comments:
Post a Comment