Thursday, January 11, 2018

Leftover Thursday

I found this wagon in the breezeway and thought Peaches would like pulling her stuffed animals around...she thought something a little more lively would be fun. 


Poor Cocoa. We only let her do it once. :P


Grabby hands are quick to spy when someone leaves a $12.99 box of fancy Christmas cookies in a random spot at Costco. I offered to pay for them, but they said I didn't have to. :P


Auntie Nae texted us about a crazy black Friday deal Penny's was having on couches so even though we won't be moving for another 6 months we snatched up a full sized couch and two loveseats for the new house for $700! Pretty!


One of our advent activities was driving to town and looking at Christmas lights. We picked up Mama and took her out to Chinese food. Then we met up with Noni and Papa and drove around looking at lights for a while before heading home. I took these on the way home. It was past bedtime and the girls were getting slap happy. 


Not sure what is going on with Bug...did somebody toot?? :P


The girls participated in the library's children's shopping day again and were SO excited to go pick out presents for the family. This was part of Peanut's list. She added Grandma and Grandpa. So sweet.


This was the "menu" Peanut made for people to know what kind of sugar cookie options there were. :)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment: