Saturday, January 20, 2018

Gingerbread Houses

Noni bought Gingerbread house kits for all the kids and they were so excited to put them together. Nobody was as excited as Peaches though who assumed (who wouldn't?!) that we were giving her a plate of candy for dinner!


She started shoveling it in by the handfuls before I convinced her that the goal was to put in ON the house.


She understood and started placing candies on the house.


Where they would stay for approximately 30 seconds before she would remove them and eat them. Haha! :P


I helped her get her house decorated as quickly as possible so I could get her down and away from the candy. :P


 The other kiddos had a more relaxed time decorating.


Peanut needed some help...

 
...which Noni provided.

 

Bug and Boo worked along quietly with strategic placement.


Such a fun tradition!


And when all was said and done we had five beautifully decorated houses. :)


Thanks for the fun project Noni!

No comments:

Post a Comment