After Aunt Karen left I had one day to pack for the big Texas road trip! I actually managed to get it done! The Friday before we left was my day to clean the house. T got off work a little early and we headed to town for our annual church night baseball game.
We looked for the face paint but apparently walked right past it. We found the ponies instead! This one was named Pattycakes. :)
And the girls got to ride Molly (I think). They were so excited!
Peanut gasped in delight when the guy put her on the horse.
And was pretty proud of herself by the time she came back around!
After the ponies we did find the face paint! Just in time since we were second to last in line before they quit.
Peanut chose a rainbow.
Bug chose some flowers. Last year some got in her eye and she cried and cried. Apparently it was traumatic because the first thing she said when we saw the stand was, “I don’t want anything near my eyes!”
Pretty princess.
The girls and I only sat in our seats for the time it took to consume hot dogs, ice cream sandwiches, and later kettle corn. The rest of the time we spent in the bathroom (four trips in 2.5 hours) and the “Kid zone” doing chalk and the bouncy house.
I’m not sure if they won because we left around 9:30 after they went into extra innings. We had some tired girls, but it was a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment