After we left Leavenworth the girls were so tired that they slept for part of the way home. All three crashed out.
We stopped at a little antique store on the way back after they woke up. It was really cute.
When we finally made it home I opened my birthday presents. Then Uncle K and Aunt J took Mama the rest of the way home while Noni, Aunt Karen and I headed to bible study. We grabbed Subway on the way and ate it while watching the Beth Moore video since we were out of time.
The next day was T and my’s 11 year anniversary! We spent the day car shopping! Haha :) We are considering getting a new car since the Pilot is getting a little crowded, but basically after hour of looking at every possible SUV it came down to the fact that we basically need a minivan.
T and I have always swore we would never get a minivan, and we’re still not giving in yet! But for the first time the option is on the table. Kind of. The features they offer are unbelievably awesome. But it’s a MINIVAN! :P
We met up with the family for lunch and dinner between our shopping.
Uncle K and Aunt J bought us all dinner at a fun Italian place.
The whole gang!
Noni ordered a calzone and was shocked when they brought it out. It was HUGE! She was a good sport and took a picture with it. :)
T and I had to get the little ones home to bed, and a late bedtime at that, but the rest went and walked around the boardwalk at the lake.
Mama and her girls.
Noni and Papa.
Aunt J and Uncle K.
I’m so glad they got to visit! We had so much with them!
Thanks for making the long trip from Florida! We miss you already!
No comments:
Post a Comment