Monday, August 17, 2015

Spreading the News

So…I posted our picture, but didn’t give any details. Baby #4 is due February 9th, and we are all so excited! Daddy and Bug are hoping for a boy. Peanut says emphatically, “I’m having a girl.” and Boo says, “I don’t care if it’s a boy or a girl. I just want a baby!” So she’s the only one who will for sure get her wish. :) I’d love to have a boy for T’s sake…the poor guy is terribly outnumbered! But I also love our girls to pieces and would be thrilled with another little princess!

We told the girls the news by giving them matching “Big Sister” shirts. I didn’t get any good pictures. :( Here’s the shirt…

IMG_2728

And we told the rest of the family with the picture which we had framed.

family

We gave it to Grandma on the 4th of July. This will be grandchild #8 for T’s side of the family!

telling

We also wrapped another picture for Mama’s birthday (July 6th).

telling1

Love the progression of these pictures…

telling2telling3telling4

Haha :)

In about 6 weeks we’ll see if girls rule or if the pink streak will be broken!

girls1

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment