Saturday, August 29, 2015

Camp-Part 5

Okay, the last of the camp pictures! My mom and I laughed with we saw this “No Painting on Sidewalk” sign painted on the sidewalk. Haha :)

atcamp

Concession stand treat after lunch one day!

atcamp1

I came back from the Family Emphasis class one day to find Peanut laughing.

atcamp3

Noni always comes up with the funniest games! This one was something about a fish in a net.

atcamp2

Peanut and Boo slept in the back room. Peanut had a net over the pack n play and consequently had the fewest mosquito bites of anyone for the week.

atcamp4

Boo and Peanut took a nap a couple of the days, but most of the time I tried to keep them up so they would be in bed asleep by 7 at night (our 5pm!) so they could get their 12 hours in before the early morning wake ups.

atcamp5

Bug and I shared a bunk. Aunt Karen had found a bed rail so she did great and didn’t have any problems.

camp52atcamp11

On the road trip down I found this in the back. T had made me this “kit” with all my favorite things: Nutrageous, honey roasted peanuts, raspberry gum, almonds, Chapstick, and he even put some new hair bands in there along with antibacterial hand wipes, and a couple more things. SO sweet!

atcamp6

Noni got some pictures of the girls with their favorite counselor one day.

camp73camp75

Auntie Karen!

atcamp7

Silly girls!

camp53camp54

Frozen Bingo!

camp41

Last day of camp! Boo had a big mosquito bite right in the middle of her head so we put a tatoo over it. Haha :)

camp42

Big girls headed off on their own!

camp43

The last day was Cowboy day and two of the camp’s founding cowboys came with their horses and made their brands on wood for all the kids to take home. You can see the remnants of the day’s snocone on Boo. Haha :)

camp45

Such a wonderful week at camp!

camp51

Cousins!

camp76

Camp ended Friday after lunch so Friday night we went into town and ate at a little Italian restaurant. We walked in and saw one of the families from camp that we’ve known forever.  It’s so fun to see the next generation becoming friends! :)

atcamp12

I’m SO glad we were able to go this year! Especially since it will probably be a while before we make it down there again! I’m so thankful for the time we had with family.

atcamp17

Thanks Noni, Aunt Karen, Sean and Jen for making it an extra special camp week!

No comments:

Post a Comment