The girls love the idea of sunglasses. They feel “cool” when they wear them and get all excited about them, but they usually don’t last very long before they take them off.
The other night we went over to the football field at the school to kick the soccer ball around. It was the day after the 4th though so everything was locked up with signs that said “No Fireworks on the new track”. They recently got a track and re-did the football field so they locked it up for the 4th and hadn’t unlocked it yet. T and the girls kicked the ball around on the grass in front of the school for a bit and then we went home.
I had to get a video of Boo running on the way home. She is getting so much more coordinated! I don’t think I ever got a good video of her running before but she would only swing one arm and she went up and down more than forward. She is getting pretty fast these days, and you can tell she’s pretty proud of herself. :)
Funny girl.
They're too cute!! I think I've waited too long to try and get Noah to wear sunglasses. I had Ali wearing them long before this point, but he won't even consider it.
ReplyDelete