Yesterday was Mama’s birthday so we went over to Noni and Papa’s for dinner. Noni went all out on a birthday dinner with a delicious peach cobbler for dessert.
Bug helped Mama blow out the candles. :)
And both girls wanted to help Mama open her gifts.
Auntie Nina also just arrived for a visit so we got to see her too! She brought the girls an adorable “Big Sister” book so they got to open a present as well.
Since we had big plans to work on the porch today we let them stay the night. I left my camera there and Noni got some cute pictures and videos of their busy day today. She said they were on the go all day: swimming, jumping on the trampoline, and having fun on the slip n’ slide.
Both girls were very tuckered out when we picked them up! From this video I can see why, they were using up lots of energy!
Love these action shots of Bug on the trampoline.
How fun! Thanks for a great day Noni! They had a blast!
Grandpa came over this morning so I didn’t have to help with the porch at all today. I stayed inside in the cool and worked on Boo’s scrapbook. I’m up to her 8th month! 4 more to go. I’m having fun looking back through all her baby stages. :)
Apparently summer took the challenge I issued it earlier this week because we soared out of the 70’s and got all the way up to 90 today! Tomorrow and my birthday are supposed to be 95! Yay for some summer weather!
T and I had to make a run to Lowe’s for more supplies tonight so we picked the girls up and on the way home two half grown Moose crossed the highway in front of us! They were well into the field by the time I was able to snap their picture.
They prompted a lively discussion about animals all the way home: wild animals vs. tame ones, what to do if you see a wild animal, etc. etc. :)
Grandpa and Daddy made some great progress on the porch and I will have some before and afters of the ceiling tomorrow! It’s really coming together!
Thank you for sharing them for the day! These rare hot summer days warrant too many activities because we have to take advantage of the weather. I would be surprised if they weren't exhausted!
ReplyDeleteNoni
Those trampoline shots are fabulous! I think we would use ours a whole lot more if we didn't have the net around it. Maybe we should take it off. To heck with safety!! ;)
ReplyDelete