I need to go back and get these pre-baby posts in...
Man, where is the time going?! I can't believe December is here! We always kick off November with a Turkey Bingo fundraiser! The girls love it! Next year I need to bring entertainment for Peaches. I thought I remembered the daubers being washable...I didn't get a good pic of Peaches but her arms were colorful for days! :P
Man, where is the time going?! I can't believe December is here! We always kick off November with a Turkey Bingo fundraiser! The girls love it! Next year I need to bring entertainment for Peaches. I thought I remembered the daubers being washable...I didn't get a good pic of Peaches but her arms were colorful for days! :P
Boo got a Bingo! And pretty soon after we arrived! She won a bag of potatoes. :)
Buggy is looking so grown up and pretty these days!
Peanut was able to play really well and stayed interested the whole time! I think that's a first.
Paddles are always the most fun. I love how Peaches is looking to Peanut to see what they were supposed to do.
Now she's got it figured out! Haha!
And Peanut WON! She was SO excited! I think that was the first time she's won!
And she got a full meal deal! Way to go Peanut!
I took the little ones home at bedtime...I think Noni and Papa also won a bag of potatoes and a turkey! What a fun night of bingo-ing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment