Here's one off of T's phone from when the cabinets were getting installed. Cutie pies. :)
Speaking of cutie pies...
We missed two weeks of church and finally got there the following week when baby was 2 weeks old. I got her dressed up even though she never got out of her carrier. :)
So nice to be back! I thought she would sleep the whole time since she had been napping well in her carrier, but there was too much excitement I guess because she was mostly awake the whole time. She and I had to leave early to get home for her feeding.
It's been so cold that we've been having to force the girls to go outside to play with their kittens. I went out one day and found Peanut "baby wearing" hers. Haha!
Peaches is in a phase of destroying whatever she eats and making a huge mess. Almost every time we eat she ends up like this or similar saying, "I a messy girl!" Yes, you sure are. :P
T and the big girls went Christmas shopping two weekends ago so I took the two little ones to Noni and Papa's. I thought Noni and the girls looked so sweet over by the tree. :)
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment