We hadn't been to Mexican food in almost a month and half so when baby was two weeks old we made the effort to get out of the house...harder than one would think. :P
Peaches needed a picture too of course. :)
Peanut got to do her ballet and hip hop dances at a local event. It was right after baby was born...I think she was only a week old. Neither T or I felt up to leaving the house for several hours so her sweet dance teacher offered to take her. Of course Peanut thought that was AWESOME to get to ride in her dance teachers car! :)
Bug and Boo both performed at our local kick-off Christmas event. Noni took them because the baby was just a couple days old.
And here's one from right before baby was born. We took the girls to see the Grinch at the movie theater one Sunday night. It was SO cute and they all loved it!
It was Peaches first movie theater experience and unfortunately while I was filling up one of their drinks she thought the popcorn on the floor looked good! YUCK! I yelped and squeezed her cheeks until she spit it out, SO gross! Thankfully she didn't get sick from it. :P Other than that it was a fun family outing. Haha!
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment