Thursday, December 6, 2018

Leftover Thursday

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!  


T had a quick conference the day of the baby shower. Noni agreed to stay with the girls so I was able to go with him and have a little pre-baby getaway. He had a dinner Sunday night and then was in meetings most of Monday, but I was able to relax in the room and actually sat still long enough to watch a movie...it's been a while since I did that! Although I did get all my baby shower thank you's done while watching it. I think completely sitting still is no longer within my power. Lol! 

The next day I did errands and a little shopping while he had his meetings. The only picture I took was of one of the ballrooms to show the girls. This is a very old historic hotel that they have re-done. It's gorgeous! After T finished up his meetings he was able to go to the doctor with me for the first time this pregnancy! I think he went to every single appointment with the first two and most with Peanut...a few with Peaches, but he's been so busy between the house and work that this is the first time he's made it...just in time! Haha. After that we met up with Noni and the girls and did our Operation Christmas Child shopping...pics of that later! 


Aunt Karen sent the girls stickers and $2 each for Halloween...Bug added some of her own money and got this little guy. They love these little Beanie babies.


I had to drive T's pickup one day and came around the corner to find this...just a part of farm life I guess?? Lol!


This little ham loves to make us laugh!


Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment