Saturday, December 22, 2018

OCC

 I missed getting these pictures up...we did our shoeboxes over a month ago. This is always one of my favorite Christmas traditions because we do it in November and I think it really starts the holiday season off right to think of others. Peaches got into it this year although I don't think she quite understood what we were doing she kept saying, "I need this for my girl!"


The bigger girls did a great job, and Daddy just had to do a bit of re-packing to get everything in.


I was still very pregnant at this point...so glad I'm done with that! Haha!


As always we went around and took time to pray for the children who will be receiving our boxes and for all the OCC kids who will be participating in the Greatest Journey program. We know God can use these small offerings to make a huge impact! 

  
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment