When we were preparing for Bug's birthday she wanted to go to a local indoor water park place but it was really expensive. Noni had been talking about going to Texas so we gave Bug the choice of going to the water park for a day for her birthday or going to Texas with Noni. Between the water park and their camp registrations (if they would have stayed here and gone to sleep-away camp which was over the same dates) it was the same price for one-way airplane tickets.
She chose the trip to Texas so when Aunt Karen and Aunt Jody drove back to Texas Noni, Bug, and Boo went with them. They had an amazing 12 day trip and flew home the following Saturday. Here are all the picture texts we received while they were gone. Narrated by Bug and Boo.
She chose the trip to Texas so when Aunt Karen and Aunt Jody drove back to Texas Noni, Bug, and Boo went with them. They had an amazing 12 day trip and flew home the following Saturday. Here are all the picture texts we received while they were gone. Narrated by Bug and Boo.
S: This is a rock climbing wall that is shaped like hexagons and I made it to the top. This is in Montana.
S: This is our first night in Montana.
K: They had a very big pool at this hotel. The deepest part was 5 feet.
K: They had a very big pool at this hotel. The deepest part was 5 feet.
K: This is the Lewis waterfall, I think. We went to Old Faithful before this. We got there right when it was going off so we had to wait an hour to an hour and thirty minutes for it to go again.
S: We went here after Yellowstone.
S: This is at Whit's End.
K: I poked Boo out because I had crawled through and then I went "boing".
S: We got to do a scavenger hunt at Whit's End. There were like fifteen different things. We didn't have time to find all of them before we had to leave. We got some more Imagination Station books and a Berenstein Bear book for Peanut.
K: The slide was closed because there was lightening and it was thundering.
S: We are taking a fun car ride while Noni is reading us The Witch of Blackbird Pond.
K: I wish there was a Witch of Blackbird Pond 2.
K: I wish there was a Witch of Blackbird Pond 2.
S: This is in New Mexico. We played Marco Polo with Aunt Karen in this pool.
K: I swam under water so I didn't have to answer Aunt Karen's call and it was a good way to get around Aunt Karen.
K: I swam under water so I didn't have to answer Aunt Karen's call and it was a good way to get around Aunt Karen.
S: This was a delicious continental breakfast. I had a waffle.
K: This waffle didn't taste that good. It tasted a little like rubber.
S: This was the end of the trip. Look what I got for breakfast!
S: I'm standing on a life ring with no hands but Noni is holding it.
S: Right here I am jumping off Noni's shoulders.
S: I took this picture of Noni, and Aunt Karen, and Bug.
S: This is Cracker Barrel. It was super yummy. We ate here the day we left.
K: Their burgers were so yummy I wish I could've stayed there for ever eating their burgers.
More pictures tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment