The day after the TNMT party another preschool friend had her birthday: rainbow themed! It was so cute with the rainbow decorations everywhere.
Before I could even set my purse down and get in the door Peanut had already found a grandma’s lap to sit in and was happily playing “Pay doh”.
All my girls LOVE Play-Doh. I think they could play every day if I would let them. If they wouldn’t make such a crumbly mess I might let them do it more. :)
There were several fun party games like a bean-bag toss.
And Pin-The-Cloud-On-The-Rainbow
And then a dance party! I thought it was really funny because all the girls were dancing away and the two boys sat on the couch, refusing to get up. Haha :)
Then it was time for rainbow cupcakes and rainbow fruit cups. Happy Birthday to you…
Yum!
We got the birthday girl pjs, a notebook, and an umbrella.
Then there was a prize punch game which they loved!
After they got their prizes they ran outside to play. Bug was so proud of herself that she managed to get up in this tree! I had to help her down. :)
Then the kids went with Mr. D to feed the fish (in the water tank) and the cows.
I thought I got a good picture of Peanut, but apparently not. She was SO happy to feed the cows, but this picture doesn’t show it. :P
I was surprised to see Boo go right up to them with a handful of grass. She’s usually a little more shy around large animals.
What a fun party! Happy Birthday S!
No comments:
Post a Comment