Thursday, June 25, 2015

Leftover Thursday

My beautiful tree! Love the week it blooms. I wish it looked like this all summer!

abloom

I was looking for a pen in T’s console of his truck. I told him, “You know you’re a daddy when you have tiny Elmo underwear in your man truck.” Haha :)

adaddy

Auntie Jen and Uncle Sean sent Buggy Stephanie’s Beach House Lego set for her birthday. She was SO excited! Even more so because it was so much like the beach house we stayed in for their wedding! It even had a bunk bed with a TV in the room like theirs did! She stayed up as late as we would let her building it.

alego

And then finished it the next morning just as soon as she woke up!

alego1

“Take a pit-ture of my Te Ma-ma!”

ate

Boo made me a T-Rex on pancake Saturday! Love it!

atrex

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment