Monday, June 1, 2015

Mother’s Day

Ok, here’s the Mother’s Day pictures that got lost in the shuffle.

Grandma and Grandpa came out that Friday night to see K’s baseball game and then spent the night. The next day the guys did some work in the garage and I did some yardwork. The girls had fun running back and forth between everyone.

mothersday

And here’s a mess…I mean “blanket fort” they made while I thought they were playing in the backyard. Haha :)

mothersday1

We took Grandma to lunch at Mexican food to celebrate Mother’s Day. We gave her a group gift with the other cousins/siblings.

mothersday2

Buggy was SO excited!

mothersday3

It was a canvas portrait of the picture we had done at Christmas. I loved how it turned out!

mothersday4

And if you ever wanted to know what will make a toddler laugh harder than they’ve ever laughed in their life, just give them an empty chip basket to wear on their head!

mothersday6

SO HAPPY!

mothersday7

The next day we had lunch with Noni and Papa after church and then they took the girls so T and I could go golfing with one of our couple friends, M&K.

We headed to join everyone after we were done, and finished opening some Mother’s Day gifts. Mama got a ukulele! She used to play a long time ago and is having fun getting back into it. 

mothersday8mothersday9

For some reason we didn’t get a generations picture this year…I guess because it was late and we had to get home. We’ll have to get one soon.

mothersday10

T and the girls got me a new cup that has a picture of us in it and a Fitbit Charge! I’m really liking it so far and it’s helping me get my steps in each day. Hope you all had a Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment