A few months ago Peanut learned the phrase, “At least I didn’t…” and started using it ALL the time! Some of them were pretty funny. Here are the funniest ones.
Taking a bath: She stands up quickly, “I have to go potty! At least I didn’t poopy in the tub!”
For some reason she did NOT want to get out of the car one day after arriving home. I had to physically drag her out. She snatched a toy bear on her way out, arms and legs flailing. “At least I got my bear!”
I went in to get her up one morning. And was greeted with, “At least I didn’t pee down my leg!”
She loves the water/ice feature on the fridge and is always trying to get her own glass filled up. One day in her attempt, water started flowing all over the floor. She grabbed a nearby towel and said happily, “At least I clean up my mess!”
Sometimes if she holds on to me and doesn’t touch anything I don’t make her wash her hands after going to the bathroom since I still wipe her. One day she was in a hurry to get back to playing and was happy when she didn’t have to wash her hands, “At least I didn’t touch the potty!”
In this awkward phase of needs a nap/doesn’t need a nap we have a fluctuating bed time. If she takes a nap during the day she can stay up later. One day after taking a nap, “At least I don’t have to go to bed early!”
So cute:-)
ReplyDelete